Seeking experienced Rubber liners, in a manufacturing & warehousing environment for a client located in Wetherill Park.
- $35 p.h
- Monday to Friday on day shift
To be successful for this role, you must possess the following skills:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Ability to overtime where required
- Attention to detail and able to read drawings
- License and reliable transport
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to do heavy lifting where required
- Own PPE
- Available to start ASAP
Your role will involve, but is not limited to:
- Surface preparation of rubber and metal materials
- Ability to learn from current rubber liners
- Ability to read drawings (measurements for cutting the rubber and layout)
- Ability to cut thin and thick rubber by hand due to complicated shapes (strong hands)
- Perform basic measurements
- Cut Rubber straight and on a skive, buff rubber and primer application.
If you possess the above skills and experience, please call us to discuss the role between 9.30am and 12pm Monday to Friday on 9633 3633.