- $35 p/h
- Monday to Friday Location
Work with a professional organisation with a lifetime of experience in Engineering and Fabrication. It is this combination that has them securing contracts within a variety of areas across Medical, Government and Mining.
With growing success they are currently seeking experienced Sandblasters to join the team
What will you be doing
- Read and interpret plans, including strict conformance specifications
- Remove adhering scale, sand, paint, grease, tar, rust, and dirt preparing surface
- Loads parts on racks or tumbling barrels.
- Operate equipment maintaining applying composition of abrasive mixture using hand held sprayer or tumbling barrel.
- Check quality and ensure that all specifications have been met
To be considered for this role you will
- Have proven experience in Sandblasting
- 2 x supporting references
- Car and License to get to and from work
- Work well in a team environment
- Be reliable
- Be seeking an ongoing opportunity
For immediate consideration please apply now!