Our client based in the Western Suburbs is an industry leader in the manufacture and installations of shower screens, built in wardrobes and other related products.
Due to continual growth we are now seeking a site Workplace Health and Safety Coordinator to join their close knit team immediately!
- Achieve he highest standard of work Health and safety across the entire site
- Ensure standards comply with relevant WHS and regulatory requirements, legislations and standards
- Implement safety Systems, programs and plans - safety, injury, risks, emergency Plans
- Provide training, advice and guidance to employees
- Comply with legislative changes and developments
- Contribute to projects of the business
The successful candidate will possess;
- Diploma/Masters in WHS (preferably in manufacturing environment)
- MUST have previous experience within a similar role
- Eagerness to contribute to a safe work place
- Ability to prepare and present training
- Experience working in a self-insurance environment
What’s in it for you?
- Friendly environment
- On site parking and modern amenities
If you are a passionate in seeking ways to build a business in a safe and ethical way APPLY NOW!
Thank you and Goodluck!