Stock Controller - Event Hire
Our client, founded in 1969 is a national event, exhibition & equipment hire organisation.
Over the years the business has continuously reinvented itself by developing new products, services and technologies and into various sectors.
Exceptional company growth has created a number of opportunities. One of these being the position of Stock Controller.
Ideally we are searching for a graduate with experience in logistics or stock control, however, a graduate with previous experience in a process-driven role will be highly regarded.
The role requires a confident individual with exceptional communication and interpersonal skills to liaise with various stakeholders across the company.
Previous experience working under strict Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) is essential.
The successful candidate will possess the following personal qualities:
- Degree qualified
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to multitask
- Work autonomously & with interstate colleagues
- Take initiative and problem solve
- Resilient and positive with a strength of character
- Experienced using Microsoft Excel
- Ability to identify process efficiencies
- Proven ability to consistently meet deadlines
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Willingness to go above and beyond job description, where required.
Some of the tasks for the role are:
Delivery, Distribution and Return of Stock (IFOT)
- Manage accurate delivery and distribution of stock In-Full-On-Time (IFOT) and return.
- Ensure all stock has been returned and accurately receipted.
- Receive stock transfer entries and follow correct procedures when dispatching stock.
- Monitor load transfers to reduce unnecessary movement of stock.
- Monitor and accurately maintain records of all freight charges.
- Maintain the accuracy and integrity of stock management platform
- Investigate all stock variances
- Monitor and record repairs and maintenance to stock and accurately record damages, shortages and shrinkage of stock
- Complete all stock reporting requirements
- Participate in cycle counts and report results
- Monitor stock availability for orders
Demonstrated commitment to health and safety in the work place and initiate actions to improve health and safety, regardless of your departmental area.
If you believe you possess the attributes to excel in this role please apply