Our client completes large-scale stock takes a couple of times a year. The next date is set in stone, Friday 26th October. We require many hands on deck to help assist with this annual event.
We are looking for people with the following:
- Available and happy to work a Friday 26th October 8.00 am - 4.00 pm
- Proven experience when it comes to completing stock takes
- Previous experience working in a warehouse environment essential
- Good mathematics skills and counting ability - you will be required to get 100% on our assessment
- Neat and legible writing
- Your licence and own reliable transport is essential
On the day, our client will supply you morning tea and lunch, all you need is yourself and hydration supplies!! We will be interviewing for this particular project this week and next with the view to be able to place you into other ongoing roles, short-term contracts or days here and there.. whatever suits you!
S1HR Brisbane works primarily within the blue-collar temp space, we are able to offer ongoing roles, casual short-term contracts or project-based work! We work with our casuals to find the best roles that suit you!
If you would like to know more, please feel free to contact the office on 3368 9060 or simply hit the 'apply now' button and attach a current resume.
Due to an overwhelming response to our job ads, only successful candidates will be contacted.