We are currently on the lookout for a Trade assistant with welding ability for a busy civil hire company who are based around the Northern Brisbane area. Our client specialises in quality rental's of civil equipment such as Safety and Site equipment , various machine's and concrete barriers to name a few.
We are looking for people with the following experience / skills but not essential:
- Someone with previous experience as a trade assistant for a boiler maker or just have welding knowledge
- Previous experience in the earthmoving industry or has been around heavy machinery.
- Does not need to be trade qualified.
To be successful for these roles you must however show the following:
- Hold a strong work ethic and are reliable
- Are able to work 5 days a week
- Be looking for an ongoing role and happy to be employed as a casual for a period of time
- Have long pants, long sleeved high vis and work boots
- Forklift Ticket
Thank you for your application, we anticipate a high number of responses and only candidates that are successful in progressing to the next stage will be contacted.
You must hold a current drivers licence and have your own reliable transport.