As a retailer our Client sources our products from thousands of different suppliers across the globe. Roughly about 40% of the products sold in their stores is sourced from businesses who manufacture in Australia and New Zealand. They are proudly working with as many local producers as possible assisting the community with sustainability through supply and employment.
An important area of the business is timber, working closely with their suppliers, environmental organisation and government in order to achieve a robust timber sourcing policy.
As their internal Team continues to thrive and grow there becomes an opportunity for a Yard Hand to come on board. This role will be multifaceted and best suited to someone seeking a career move - "not just a job".
Duties and Responsibilities include
- Forklift operation
- Manual Handling
- Use of Lifting Aides to Move Frames and Trusses Around the Yard
- Preparing Orders for Dispatch
- Assisting in Recieving
- Yard Tidy
- Empty Bins and Replace
- General Labouring as Requested
To be Successful in this Role you will
- Have a Current Forklift License and Experience
- Previous experience as a Yard Hand is advantageous but not essential
- Physically fit as their will be a lot of Heavy Lifting and Moving of Frames and Trusses (Whilst there is lifting Aides this role will involve bending and twisting)
- Someone who is Genuinely Sourcing a Career!
- Car and License to get to and from work
If you believe that all the above criteria sounds just like you - don't delay APPLY TODAY
We are expecting a large number of applications on this role, we would like to thank you in advance for your interest, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.